MACUL invites you to exhibit at the 2017 annual conference! Over 5,000 technology directors, superintendents, principals, curriculum directors, K‑12 teachers, media specialists, and school board members attend. These groups make the purchasing recommendations and purchasing decisions for technology needs, including hardware, software, and services.
RESERVE YOUR BOOTH
After you have selected your booth choice(s) use the secure online exhibitor registration site to reserve your booth(s). Please review the Terms and Conditions; you will be asked to accept them as you register for your booth.
Wednesday, March 15
Setup: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, March 16
Exhibit Hall Open: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Special Exhibit Hours: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm (Minimal programming is scheduled during this period.)
Friday, March 17
Exhibit Hall Open: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
Teardown: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
EXHIBIT BOOTH FEE
Price per booth*:
- Zone 1 (front of hall): $1,000
- Zone 2 (center of hall):$850
- Zone 3 (back of hall):$700
*Receive a $75 discount per booth when purchasing two or more booths!
Online Floorplan: For booth availability view the floorplan.
Your fee includes:
- One 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth space (uncarpeted, carpet may be purchased by the exhibitor)
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket
- One 7” x 44” identification sign
- 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side drapes
- One 500-watt electrical circuit
- Six complimentary exhibitor badges per organization (for entrance to hall only; additional staff badges may be purchased for $20 each)
- One complimentary conference registration per company
- 24-hour peripheral security service
- Your organization’s name and information in the Program and Exhibitor Guide and on electronic conference app (if received by January 30, 2017)
Booths may be reserved using our online reservation system. Confirmation of your reservation will be sent immediately upon completion of the registration process. A complete exhibitor kit information will be available in January.
Exhibitor Kit: Get show information, shipping details, and more…
Program and Exhibitor Guide Advertising Opportunities
The Program and Exhibitor Guide (pdf) offers your organization the opportunity to advertise its products and services. To advertise in the Guide, please register online when you purchase your booth. The deadline to submit high quality PDF artwork and payment is January 30, 2017. Space is on a first come-first served basis.
Space Dimensions Color Rate
Outside Back Cover 7.5” x 10” 4 color $1650
Inside Back Cover 7.5” x 10” 4 color $ 975
Full Page 7.5” x 10” B&W $ 750
Half Page 7.5” x 4.5” B&W $ 250
IMPORTANT: Do not book rooms with ‘Expo Housing Rooms’ or ‘Exhibitor Housing Rooms’ for our conference! Grand Connection is the only hotel room reservation system authorized to provide service.
If you are contacted by ‘Expo Housing Rooms’ or ‘Exhibitor Housing Rooms’ please inform us at email@example.com.
To make hotel reservations visit www.grandconnection.com/macul2017.