Sign up to volunteer for the 2017 MACUL conference! (You must be registered for the conference to sign up.) Do you want to:
- Further your professional network and meet new people
- Help make the conference the best ever
- Receive a free T-shirt! All volunteers that complete their shift will get a free t-shirt.
- Be entered into a raffle for a chromebook!
No experience necessary and we will give you all the information you need to have a great experience! This is a two hour commitment. If you have questions or need to change your shift please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer for the following areas:
Ask Me Stations: Stand or sit at a table with an Ask Me sign and answer questions. Volunteers will also get a booklet with information about the conference.
Makerspace or Poster Sessions: Help participants create and make at the different tables in the Makerspace or help participants at the Poster sessions.
Volunteer Station, Pre-Registration & Newbie Table:
- Volunteer Station – Sit at volunteer station on main floor and check in volunteers.
- Pre-Registration – Help check in conference attendees that pre-registered.
- Newbie Table – Share information for conference participants that stop by.
- Party Counter – Count people as they enter the party.
- Ask Me at Hotel – Stand by the People Mover at the hotel and give directions on how to use the People Mover to get to the MACUL Party.
AV/Tech Support: Assist with AV support for set-up, tear-down and all-day during the conference
Copyright © 2016 MACUL, 520 S. Creyts Rd., Lansing, MI 48917